Szeretnél saját DOMAINt ingyen?

péntek

Roy Buchanan

Sweet DreamsBack before the vintage craze - people drilled a hle to hang them on the wall - Roy may have done this to ID it and maybe to also thwart theft


roy buchanan - wayfaring pilgrim
I am a poor wayfaring pilgrim traveling through this world below
There is no sickness or no danger in that bright world to which I go
I'm going there to meet my father I'm going there no more to roam
I'm just going over Jordan I'm just going over home
[ ac.guitar ]
I know dark clouds will gather o'er me I know my pathway is rough and steep
But golden fields lie out before me where weary eyes no more shall weep
I'm going there to see my Saviour who she'd for me his precious blood
I'm just going over Jordan I'm just going over home (over home over home)

Nancy-Roy-And The Best hat ever!

Grateful Dead Live at State Fairgrounds on 1980 

[item image]

Stream (help[help])  Levon Helm and the Cate brothers played that day too, as well as Roy Buchanan!!

VBR M3U (Hi-Fi)
64Kbps M3U (Lo-Fi)

Alabama Getaway-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Sugaree, Me & My Uncle-> Mexicali Blues, Tennessee Jed, Feel Like A Stranger, Friend Of The Devil, Far From Me, Little Red Rooster, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider-> Promised Land Shakedown Street, Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance, Althea, Playin' In The Band-> Uncle John's Band-> Drums-> Not Fade Away-> The Wheel-> Uncle John's Band-> Playin' In The Band-> Sugar Magnolia, E:One More Saturday Night-> E: Brokedown Palace
Southworth was the first owner - since sold & Collection was seprated

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

A szex kedvéért megnősülni olyan, mint venni egy Boeing 747-est az ingyen mogyoró miatt.


Akkor szeress, amikor legkevésbé érdemlem. Mert akkor van rá nagy szükségem...kínai közmondás